SERVICES EXECUTIVE HEALTH PROGRAM
A less stressful routine
People usually have a lot of appointments and concerns. That may seem normal on a working day, but as time goes by, it may be harmful to life and lead to stress.
Stress is a widely known disease. However, most people do not know exactly how to identify its symptoms, the right way to avoid it, and how to have a healthy life.
Stress damages work performance and may lead to more serious health problems, too. Therefore, the best treatment is prevention.
In thinking about all this, HSC Blumenau developed the Executive Health Program. It is the ideal service for professionals who sometimes do not have the necessary time to take care of their health, but at the same time, are the ones who are mostly affected by stress.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The payment is made at the end of the check-up. Get a 2% discount if you pay by credit card or debit card, and a 5% discount if you pay cash or by check. You can choose to pay in three installments if you pay by credit card or check. There is no health insurance coverage.
MAIN DIFFERENTIAL ADVANTAGES
- VIP rooms with personal service (full-time);
- Convenience, quickness, and comfort (reading room with newspapers, magazines, and Internet access available);
- Breakfast and lunch;
- Different atmosphere from a hospital;
- Free parking.
- Dr. Luiz Renato Faoro
- Dr. Eduardo Menezes Lopes
- Dr. Antonio Carlos Paes Loureiro
- Dr. Humberto Bolognini Tridapalli
- Dr. Giovanni Virgilio Ostetto
- Dra. Sandra M M Botelho
- Dr. Fernando Botelho
- Dr. Fernando M Penha
- Dr. Charles Zwicker
- Dr. Renato Dichetti dos Reis Lisboa.
- Dra. Cintia Leticia Tuschinski
- Dra. Cynthia Rothermel Valderrama.
- Dra. Flávia Machado Alves Basilio
- Dr. Fernando Alves Schlup
- Dra. Patrícia Schaeffer Thomazelli
- Dr. Cleber Antonio Fiorini
- Dr. Fabricio Geiser
- Dr. Luiz Carlos Pedroso
- Dr. Sérgio Rogério Skrobot
- Dr. Sérgio Augusto Skrobot
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
A great way to show affection for yourself and for your loved ones is by caring for your health. So don’t lose time! Learn about the benefits of the Executive Health Program, and schedule yours now.
We are open from Monday to Thursday, from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and on Fridays, from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You can call us on (47) 3036-6090, or if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TESTS AND APPOINTMENTS
• Glycated hemoglobin (A1C test)
• Full Blood Count
• Total Cholesterol and Cholesterol Fractions
• Gamma – GT
• Uric Acid
• PSA (male, from age 41 onwards)
• Blood Typing/RH Typing (only in the first check-up)
• HBsAg (hepatitis B)
• HCV Ab (hepatitis C)
• Ova and Parasites
• Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT)
• hs – CRP (High sensitivity C-Reactive Protein)
• 25-Hidroxy Vitamin D
• Thorax X-ray
• Mammography (from age 41 onwards)
• Total Abdominal Ultrasound
• Transvaginal Ultrasound
• Coronary Calcium Score (from age 41 onwards)
• Stress Test
• Pulmonary Function Test
• Uroflowmetry (male, from age 41 onwards)
• Pap Test
• Carotid Ultrasound (from age 41 onwards)
• General Practice
• Urology or Gynecology
• Nutritional Evaluation
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
When you use the preventive care services at the Executive Health Program, it is possible to detect signs of serious problems as: Myocardial Infarction, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hypertension, among others.